- Nursery is the entry class of our school. The student of 3 yrs and above can seek admission in this class.
- Admission to classes LKG onwards are subject to the availability of seats.
- There will be no admission test for Nursery and there shall be screening test for admission to class LKG onwards on merit basis.
- Admission to IX and XI will be according to the entrance test result in order of merit.
- In class XI Science, Arts, Commerce, limited seats are available for students coming from other schools.
- No direct admission is given in classes X and XII except transfer cases from other school under the process via CBSE Board.
- It is the responsibility of parents to collect requisite information pertaining to admission fee and complete the admission related formalities by the stipulated date.
- It is mandatory to submit Birth Certificate in case of admission to all the classes and Transfer Certificate in case of LKG onwards. From class VIII onwards the Transfer Certificate is to be countersigned by the regional Officer, CBSE of that region.