RSV has well stocked library for the primary, junior and senior students housed in spacious, air conditioned hall. The school has more than 6000 books, a separate reference section for senior students and teachers, an extensive subscription of journals and magazines for extensive and intensive study. The open shelf system and display of latest editions in library go a long way to inculcate a healthy reading habit amongst the youngsters.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Strict discipline and silence is to be observed in the library.
- Library Books may be issued to the students above class IV and must be returned within 8 days. Provision of reissue is there. Fine of Rs 5/- day shall be levied if one fails to return or re-issue the book.
- Every student must carry a piece of newspaper to cover the book immediately after issue.
- Marking, underlining, cutting, erasing, tearing pages is strictly prohibited.
- Any damage or loss of books shall be recovered from the borrower.
- Periodicals and journals are not allowed to be issued. Students must read and replace them carefully.