A school assembly is a gathering of all or part of a school for purposes, such as prayer, special programs or communicating information basis.
The day at RSV Hr. Sec. school begins with a morning school assembly. All students assemble at the ground and begin their day with a vedic prayer. This is followed by the morning exercise, news reading, thought of the day, speech, amazing facts etc. The flow of an assembly program is usually planned by Incharges of different departments.
Assembly is conducted with the complete and active participation of the students along with the teachers. It helps in building a culture of communication and representation of an academic and co-curricular activities.
Morning assembly is a very important part of school culture. It helps to strengthen the way a school works. It also helps students to gather a lot of energy to do well and be good in their day. The program of the assemblies has the potential to nurture and maintain a positive, healthy school culture that binds everyone together. It also helps students from different classes to interact with each other and bridges the gaps of seniority-juniority between them.
School assembly is not just a clichéd activity that came from nowhere and became a part of school culture. It has some objectives that are beneficial for both students and teachers.
Here we enlist the main objectives of our school assembly:
- To connect with your true self and God through Vedic Prayer.
- To keep you fit and healthy through Yoga Exercises.
- To develop concentration through Meditation.
- To keep you connected with rituals and bring purity to every soul we conduct Daily Hawans.
- To keep you known about all festivals functions and important days through special assemblies.
- To impart discipline and punctuality in the lifestyle of students.
- To develop unity & equality among all the students and teachers.
- To develop in students, the sense of identity in the school and encourage school spirit.
- To share information, inform the students about daily activities and programs more clearly, and make important announcements.
- To ensure cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- To motivate the students with appreciation, rewards, and accolades on performing well in academics, curricular and co-curricular activities.
- To develop an aesthetic sense.
- To develop a spirit of patriotism through patriotic songs.
- To familiarize the students with the common rules and ideals of the school.
- To inculcate stage speaking skills.
- To develop correct audience habits.
- To cultivate self-confidence and motivation in students.
- To motivate expression and self-confidence.