1. The Admission should be taken after through thinking as the fees once deposited shall not be refunded at any cost.
2. The fees shall be taken in 3 installments. Fees deposited after 15th of the prescribed month shall be charged with fine.
The admission may be cancelled on the failure of depositing the fees.
3. The permission letter for exams will be given only after depositing the dues.
4. The students appearing in Board Exams (X and XII) shall deposit their fees before taking the permission letter.
5. For classes Nursery to XII, fees will be charged from April to March irrespective of the date of admission.